BITSAT application form is accessed online only. It is not sent by post/email.
Yes, with these subjects you can appear for BITSAT; however you can solely apply for B. Pharm (Hons.) course as you are not entitled for any other undergraduate course at the institute.
The application cannot be sent by email/post. If you get any specific error while applying, please send an email email@example.com for help with details
The link for editing the application form will be made available on the website in the first week of March and then you can edit the required fields.
You can go to the applying online page again and enter the personal details AND the application number. You will be taken to the printout page again
There is no separate procedure for NRIs. However those candidates who have citizenship other than INDIA can apply under international student scheme. For more detailsClick Here
The M.Sc. programmes are 4-year integrated programme after 12th. There is no intermediate B.Sc. degree awarded.
- Applicant must have cleared Class 12th under the 10+2 scheme of a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent.
- Applicant must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and obtained an aggregate of 75% PCM in Class 12th with at least 60% in each subject (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics). Applicant must be adept in English.
- Applicant who has passed Class 12th in the previous year or is appearing for Class 12th exam is the same year when BITSAT is being held is eligible to appear.
- Applicant who has reappeared in Class 12th or equivalent exam must have done so for all the prescribed subjects and only the most recent performance will be applicable for BITSAT.
- Applicant who has cleared the qualifying Exam two years before the year of the BITSAT are not eligible to apply.
- A person who is already studying at any one of the BITS campuses is not eligible to appear.
In case you are reappearing for Class 12th exams then you must repeat all the subjects that board mandates to clear Class 12th. Taking improvement exams in specific subjects to increase PCB/PCM will not make you eligible for BITSAT.
Students who secured first ranks in their respective central or state board examinations will be given direct admission under the Direct Admission Scheme regardless of their BITSAT Score. These students must present a written certificate from their respective boards authenticating their first rank standing.
Only the applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can fill the online BITSAT Application form.To fill the online Application form, an applicant must register their full name (same as in Class 12th Mark sheet)besides other details like Date of Birth, Gender, and email id. After registration, the applicants have to log in to enter other necessary particulars. The applicants have to enter the three examination centres in order of their liking. Before submitting the form, two copies of the printout of the form should be taken for reference purpose. Same procedure is applicable for NRIs. The applicants with foreign qualifications have to provide an equivalence certificate from AIU at the time of applying for admissions later.
Sprawled across lush land, BITS campuses are equipped with most magnificent facilities, departments and clubs to provide an ambience for education and growth of an individual.