|12th Std. Graduating Year||2020|
|Class in 2017- 2018||12th|
|Course Name||JEE & NEET training|
|Eligibility||Class X appearing/passed students|
|Who Should Join||A student appearing/passed in Class-X Board Examinations in 2016 with strong academic background especially in Science & Mathematics and who want to get into the top 10 science, engineering or medical colleges|
|Course Commencement||Apr 2018|
|Course Ends||Jan 2019|
|Course Duration||650 hours of coaching|
|Admission Process||Admission through CFAL test (Selection Test)|
Preparing for the JEE or NEET exam will be one of the most rewarding things for your career and days to come. Having strong basics in Physics, Maths and Chemistry can really open up a lot of avenues for you in the future. It will also develop a lot of character in you, and it almost all cases we have seen students who have character, like persistence, self control, curiosity, discipline, conscientiousness, grit and self-confidence, succeed more than students who are just intelligent.
A Course starts with 8 weeks of bridge course in April, specially designed with the need to strengthen or refresh some core competencies.Initially, the course begins with fundamental study as the students are not exposed to the syllabus and pattern of JEE(Main+Advanced).It covers the high school concepts at a deeper level and test their application of these concepts. It also focusses on teaching students the importance of working daily, preparing for classes and techniques for giving exams. At the end of this bridge students are segregated based on their efforts and results from this program.After this intense 7-8 weeks of training students are ready for JEE/NEET level training from June. All Students who plan to join CFAL have to undergo this training.
Course Structure :
First Year (During class 11th): During the first academic session, the JEE(Main+Advanced) which is common to school syllabus of Class-11th, will be taught to the students. This syllabus is scheduled to be finished by the end of this year. From Jan of the next year, training for 12th standard would begin, and the curriculum for the senior secondary would be complete by Next November, giving students a lot of time to prepare for the JEE and NEET exams.
- Classroom Coaching
- 90 minutes lecture
- Coaching 6 days a week, with guest lectures over the weekend.
- Students training Biology, will have training on Sunday 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
- More than650 hours of Classroom Coaching.
- Periodic Test is conducted in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test.
- Regularly topic wise questions banks are distributed to students in each subject for ample practice which help them in gaining confidence & command on individual topics.
- CFAL provides synopsis which is design according to the syllabus of JEE consisting of different exercises containing different types of conceptual, tricky & brain storming questions covering all the possible arena of the problems which may be asked in forth coming exams including previous year’s JEE questions.
Class room Strength:
Each class could have 30 – 35 students
- Lays solid foundation of basic concepts of all the subjects
- The focus of the Course is more on concept building, application& gradual improvement in the performance of the students.
- Develops quick analytical thinking & systematic problem solving skills.
- Good practice of JEE problems
- On the basis of performance in Periodic Tests, students are reshuffled so as to enhance the competitive spirit amongst them
KVPY training: The students in these batches who do the practice assignment and who have a mastery on the topic taught could attempt the Kishore VaigyanikProtsahan Yojana (KVPY) exam. Students pursuing these exams are giving the necessary training during this course.
Olympiad Training: Students doing well in this course are also encouraged to write the Regional Math Olympiad exam, the National Standard Examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Astronomy. Additional classes and mock tests are held to train students for these exams.
Placement of our students who graduated in 2017
Our Students in IIT
Our Students in NITK
Our Students in BITS
Our Students in IICER
Our Students in IIIT
Our Students in ISc