CFAL India has the best results in JEE Main and Advanced in Dakshina Kannada. It is achieved by providing environment where the toppers of the region interact, being motivated by the best faculty in and around Mangalore.
|12th Std. Graduating Year||2020|
|Class in 2017- 2018||12th|
|Course Name||JEE & NEET training|
|Eligibility||Class X appearing/passed students|
|Who Should Join||A student appearing/passed in Class-X Board Examinations in 2016 with strong academic background especially in Science & Mathematics and who want to get into the top 10 science, engineering or medical colleges|
|Course Commencement||Apr 2018|
|Course Ends||Jan 2019|
|Course Duration||650 hours of coaching|
|Admission Process||Admission through CFAL test (Selection Test)|
Topper in Mangalore in JEE Main 2017
Preparing for the JEE or NEET exam will be one of the most rewarding things for your career and days to come. Having strong basics in Physics, Maths and Chemistry can really open up a lot of avenues for you in the future. It will also develop a lot of character in you, and it almost all cases we have seen students who have character, like persistence, self control, curiosity, discipline, conscientiousness, grit and self-confidence, succeed more than students who are just intelligent
A Course starts with 8 weeks of bridge course in April, specially designed with the need to strengthen or refresh some core competencies. Initially, the course begins with fundamental study as the students are not exposed to the syllabus and pattern of JEE (Main+Advanced). It covers the high school concepts at a deeper level and test their application of these concepts. It also focuses on teaching students the importance of working daily, preparing for classes and techniques for giving exams. At the end of this bridge students are segregated based on their efforts and results from this program. After this intense 7-8 weeks of training students are ready for JEE/NEET level training from June. All Students who plan to join CFAL have to undergo this training.
Course Structure :
First Year (During class 11th): During the first academic session, the JEE (Main+Advanced) which is common to school syllabus of Class-11th, will be taught to the students. This syllabus is scheduled to be finished by the end of this year. From Jan of the next year, training for 12th standard would begin, and the curriculum for the senior secondary would be complete by Next November, giving students a lot of time to prepare for the JEE and NEET exams.
- Classroom Coaching
- 90 minutes lecture
- Coaching 6 days a week, with guest lectures over the weekend.
- Students training Biology, will have training on Sunday 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
- More than 650 hours of Classroom Coaching.
- Periodic Test is conducted in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test.
- Regularly topic wise questions banks are distributed to students in each subject for ample practice which help them in gaining confidence & command on individual topics.
- CFAL provides synopsis which is design according to the syllabus of JEE consisting of different exercises containing different types of conceptual, tricky & brain storming questions covering all the possible arena of the problems which may be asked in forth coming exams including previous year’s JEE questions.
Class room Strength
Each class could have 30 – 35 students
- Lays solid foundation of basic concepts of all the subjects
- The focus of the Course is more on concept building, application& gradual improvement in the performance of the students.
- Develops quick analytical thinking & systematic problem solving skills.
- Good practice of JEE problems
- On the basis of performance in Periodic Tests, students are reshuffled so as to enhance the competitive spirit amongst them
About JEE - Advanced
Entrance to IIT’s is through JEE- Advanced ( Joint Entrance Examination) held at national level. JEE-Advanced is conducted by the seven zonal IIT’s under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB). The performance of a candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IITs.
From 2018 JEE Advanced is a computer based test (CBT). There are 2 papers in JEE Advanced and it is mandatory for all candidates to take both the papers in order to qualify in the test.
CFAL students top
JEE-Main 2018 & JEE-Advanced-2018
in D.K. District
Navaneesha Topper in D.K district,
Shreesha G Bhat Second Topper
Both have studied +2 under NIOS.